Friday, August 10, 2007

SlowPoison

Slow poison, here I come
To float tonight in your arms
To see the world,
Through fevered eyes,
Through different eyes,
Anyone’s but mine.

Slow poison, give me change
From this dull ache,
Creeping in,
Into my bones.
Make me numb tonight
To all, that I hate.

Slow poison, seep in slow.
Take me high &
Let me crash, again
And again.
Till I am broken,
Broken beyond care.

Slow poison, be my friend tonight?
Enough of all the sham,
Enough of the friends I never had.
Enough of this tired act.
Take me, slow poison
Make me yours,
For tonight, &
Every night to come.

3 comments:

jo said...

i know all about juvenile, emo shit, bla bla bla...but i like this.

Jitzomnia said...

hey awesom post...ur wastin ur tim in eco!

devjit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.